Location: Camden, London
We are currently looked for an outstanding Senior Designer to join our thriving team and to exceed our clients’ expectations.
This role is part of the creative team - problem solving, answering client briefs and delivering the best possible solutions in terms of creativity and quality. Experience working both autonomously and as part of a design team; with strong art direction skills when required. With the guidance of the Design Director and Studio Director, delivering for the client, on-time and on-budget.
You will have the ability to brief creative work to a Middleweight Designer or brief artwork to the implementation team using the correct procedures as instructed by the Studio Director. You will have a keen eye for detail and develop a strategic approach for all projects however large or small.
You will be able to communicate clearly and precisely the thinking behind your creative work and show confidence in your presentation and storytelling. You will work closely with the Account Managers to ensure the best information is gleaned before any creative work commences to enable efficiency to produce the correct work to fulfil the brief.
A keen eye for typography is essential. Whether you are designing a brand, a digital app, laying-out a poster or PowerPoint presentation you will have the ability to check your own work and be self-critical. You keep up with the latest web trends and technologies and continually stay on top of best practices. We need you to inspire colleagues with your professional and creative work ethic and when necessary, leadership.
You will be able to provide expert design skills. You will also have an eye for accuracy, grids, legible spacing, understanding of a hierarchy in all communication pieces, widows and orphans; to produce at all times great communications. You will check all work before presenting to the client or going to production wherever possible.
You will have the ability to sketch, wireframe, and prototype following UX/UI best practices.
You will liaise with Implementation and Production to ensure the best possible outcome. You will be aware of printing and production techniques and digital solutions and aim to achieve the best standards within the budgets set.
• Creative flair coupled with a keen eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Developing a strategic approach to all creative work
• Collate content and work to tight deadlines and budget constraints, engaging where necessary with the editorial and account management teams
• Ensuring all work is signed off by all necessary parties, and informing the Studio Director of any changes in timescales or briefs
• Maintain high standards of clear and consistent communication with team members and editorial/account management staff
• Liaising with Production and Implementation to achieve the best possible quality on budget
• Expert use of Creative Suite - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
• Expert knowledge of Sketch
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of Invision and Principle a bonus
• Excellent attention to detail and good time management
To apply for this job please follow the below link;